4.13.2006

Day 443 of our captivity...

Wouldn't it be cool if you could follow us through the whole process of our remodel, day by day? Well you can't. I didn't think of this until last month so this is unfortunately a remodel retrospective. Well - fortunately for us because we are nearly finished. I'd say 2-3 months....Wait a minute. We were saying that a year ago. So I guess that although I wish I would have thought of this at the beginning of the project there is no reason to think I won't get good use of it.

This will be pretty much a posting of before and afters with a few comments about what we are doing now sprinkled in. The "what we're doing now" parts will probably give you an idea of why this has taken so long. Oddly enough we have other things to do beside remodel!

Okay - hold on a minute while I learn how to post images...

Uh oh...It didn't work...okay...I have lost interest for the moment. I'll edit this later and then we'll REALLY get this started.

No comments: